The Thought Alone Makes Me Itchy

Just before moving back in with Momz and Popz, I consolidated my overgrown magazine collection by ripping out pages. These pages were meant for my sketchbook/inspiration book and images for my upcycled eyeglass lens pendants. One image in particular I saved for my friend Tatiana, the one with the elephant farm from a few posts back. 

I forget exactly where I found this image, but I think it's so great. From afar, you can't really tell what's going on...and when you do, you can't help but laugh. Sorry if this offends anyone, but really..."You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals." 

I'll be making more of these babies to put in the shop. I want to make them more functional, so I'm thinking about attaching findings so that these pendants can also be worn as hair clips and pins.

This is a pin that I found this weekend when I was hunting for more vintage findings. I'll also be handing it off to Tatiana. I hope she likes it!

Now I'm off to meet up with some of my fellow Donaghey Scholars for dinner at Masala's. It's bound to be tons of fun. I'll have Cammy Jr. on hand to document!

For Your Viewing Pleasure: What I'm Wearing to Dinn-Dinn
New spot, but I was just told that there may be poison ivy back there. Gah, I sure hope not! The thought alone makes me cringe...and itch.

At least it looks pretty?

->Wolf T-shirt, $10- Threadless.com
->Braided Leather Belt- Catholic High Junktique Sale
->Red Abstract Print Skirt, $3.00 - Savers
->Straw Fedora, $9 - Marshalls
->Brown Oxfords,$4- Goodwill

Starr Crow  – (June 9, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

lordy girl, i still want that shirt! you look so cute. love the elephant pin you found too.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP