Gypsy Garb

 I decided to treat myself to some thrifting after a successful weekend at the Town Pump.
I have pictures from the first ever EtsyLR event, so those will be posted sometime soon.
(As you can tell, I keep dropping the ball when it comes to blogging)

 I've been working on various small projects that I've been meaning to do for ages.
For example, yesterday I went to a knitting/ice cream social and learned how to knit!
Mind you, not very well...but it's a start.

Skirt & Hat, Goodwill// Wedges, Savers// Wolf Tank, XXI
So about this outfit: I discovered the skirt (half off!) at Goodwill.
I've been wanting to try out the longer lengths and decided to give this one a whirl.
It's kind of sheer which requires me to have some bike shorts on underneath.
I can also hike it up and belt it for an instant dress! You've got to love multi-purpose garments.

I'm close to selling out of merchandise on Etsy! I really need to do a shop update.
First, I need to find the time. Ahhhh, summer.

Until next time, ♥.

Anonymous –   – (July 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM)  

congrats on learning how to knit! it can be addictive ;)

Unknown  – (July 14, 2011 at 12:20 AM)  

Congrats on all your sales! I love the colors in that skirt.

So Yeah So  – (July 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM)  

Wanted to let you know that I featured you on my blog today. http://soyeahsoblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/free-for-all-friday-blogs-i-love.html

This skirt is very lovely. I've been looking for a longer skirt but I can't find one that's flattering.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP