Muster Some Motivation

 I've been seriously slacking lately. Two posts a week, what? My bad.
Ah, life will do that to you. Anyways, I seem to have found some motivation!

 It's been probably a year since I made these upcycled eyeglass lens pendants.
I made a batch of 11 today using images from recycled magazine pages.

Ain't it lovely to be green?

So, why the craft binge all of a sudden?
Well, you can definitely say that money is a motivating factor.
This Saturday I'm participating in a EtsyLR pilot event.

If you happen to be in Little Rock that day, I highly suggest that you stop by The Town Pump.
And, if you stop by...be sure to say hi!

Each vendor is also donating a raffle item. 
The proceeds will be donated to the THEA Foundation.
I'm giving away this Lomography Fisheye camera and film.
LOVELY!

I'll be updating the Etsy shop this week, so keep an eye out.
Until next time, ♥. 

galatea.  – (July 5, 2011 at 11:26 PM)  

gorgeous pendants! soo unique x

Meream  – (July 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM)  

Oohh those lens pendants are awesome. So creative!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP