Memorial Day

My Memorial Day had a very slow start.
I decided my morning to early afternoon was best spent finishing Slaughterhouse-Five.
Then I hit up both local Savers for their 50% off sale. Coincidentally, I ran into The Boy's mother during my second round of scouring Savers. Good to know that she's a fellow thrifter!

I also went to Steinmart. 
I never go to Steinmart.
I'm glad I went to Steinmart.

About my outfit, the dress was bought during a recent "spree" at TJ Maxx.
It's incredibly short. No wonder the label is called Tramp. Hah!
I was trying to go for a subtle "Americana" color-scheme because of the holiday and all.
I don't know if anyone caught on...but I probably won't wear the dress again.

Dress, TJ Maxx// Shoes, Target//Kids Denim Jacket & belt, Goodwill//
Headscarf, Savers//Necklace, Estate sale
The rest of my day was spent with The Boy and his parents watching Star Wars.
And eating. I hope they don't think me a moocher!
Oh, I'll share my booty sometime later this week.
Fun finds for my new diggs and so many shoes! 

Until next time, ♥.

So Yeah So  – (May 31, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

The dress is short, but it's cute, and it'll be really cute and versatile with tights in the fall. I wouldn't give up on it quite yet.

Amber  – (May 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM)  

i dont think the dress is trampy short but it is short. Still cute though.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP