Quirky School Lass

Print blouse, Goodwill//Red Skirt, Zara in Spain//Boots, Ebay//
Peter Pan Collar Blouse, Urban Outfitters
 Clearly, I should not take outfit photos before completely waking up.
Try not to hone in on the sleepy eyes, but rather focus on the outfit!
I've actually had this gem planned for at least a week and finally decided to wear it.
Needless to say, I think it's a success.
Part school girl, part crayon box, part quirk.

 These boots have been sitting in my closet all winter.
I recently "rediscovered" them only to have the heels peel off. 
Oh, my dear vintage and your flaws!
I used Shoe-Goo to glue them back in place...but I didn't wait long enough for it to cure?
Then again, I'm definitely no cobbler.

By this point, it seems like my eyes are finally awake.
Thank goodness! It would've made for quite the pathetic close up.

Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (March 8, 2011 at 1:43 AM)  

Love the layers in this look. You don't look like you just woke up. You should see what I look like in the morning; it's not pretty-haha.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP