Samson's Bean Booth Update: New Layout!

 Mango recently "feng shui'd" the booth to a whole new level of awesome! 
We also managed to clear out some space after the crazy 50% off sale that just ended.
(Even crazier? The amount of things that were left over!)
I was forced to haul off some winter gems to make room for new springtime goodies.

 The ladies are rockin' the latest turban trends and a new jewelry board stands behind them.
I'm also trying to bring in a plethora of "stunnah shades."
 Sun's coming out! You need to protect your vision.

 I'm in love with this Arkansas Gazette jacket. 
Won't a cute size small guy come and buy it, please?

 Aside from vintage clothes, we've also got figures and wall art for the artful home.

Mango also made some neat and unique, one of a kind cards. 
I found this cute koala mug that I almost kept for myself.
Fortunately for you guys, I decided against it.

If you're a local reader (or not), 
be sure to check out Samson's Bean located at Mid-Towne Antique Mall!

Until next time, ♥.

Imaginary Confetti Club  – (March 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM)  

This is the most amazing looking store!!

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2011 at 12:18 AM)  

That Arkansas Gazette jacket is phenomenal.

Unknown  – (March 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM)  

So cute! If I'm ever in your part of the world, I will definitely stop by:)

Meream  – (March 20, 2011 at 9:40 PM)  

If I lived anywhere near you, I'd visit your shop EVERY DAY.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP