Etsy Shop Update: Shoes, Round Two

Bah, it's that crazy time of the semester again.
On one hand, it's almost Spring Break. On the other hand, deadlines are fast approaching!
(I will admit, I've been seriously slacking. I can feel the panic set in just by thinking about it.)
Anywho, I missed my usual Wednesday-night Etsy Shop Update.
Better late than never, correct?
This week, I bring you some lovelies that did not get bought the first time around.
They've been re-photographed, in an effort to find them good homes!



Looking at what I have in store entertainment-wise for the weekend 
>>versus<<
what all I have due academically next week...
I'm getting all panicky again. 

BUT! I will conquer! I just need to keep telling myself that.
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Until next time, ♥ 

Unknown  – (March 5, 2011 at 1:49 AM)  

I'm sure you can. I like your Etsy shoe updates, keep them coming.

Dana Paramita  – (March 6, 2011 at 4:12 AM)  

i totally love 1st shoes <3
have a nice day dear :)

http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP