Ultra Soft.

Altered silk blouse, Goodwill//Black jeggings, TJ Maxx//Boots, Savers//Oatmeal Cashmere Cardigan, Goodwill//
Assorted necklaces, thrifted & DIY
 I found the greatest printed silk shirt...with the goofiest sleeves.
Fortunately, it was nothing a minor alteration couldn't fix.
But unfortunately, dummy me never took off the cardigan.

I actually wore this Sunday to Samson's Bean when I was updating the booth with new merch.
 Until I wear it again, you'll just have to imagine the greatness that lies within.
Oh, and the print is also washed out. FAIL. Look below for a detail shot!
Isn't the print just lovely? Now, I'm not the biggest fan of pink...but this one is just so soft.
Pairing it with my awesome thrifted cashmere cardigan was such a great decision!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (January 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM)  

I love your silk shirt and your cardigan! I've been searching for a cashmere cardigan at the thrifts for forever! Hopefully I'll find one soon :)

Honor  – (January 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM)  

I love the shirt. There's something so great about patterned shirts, they are simple but make an outfit amazing

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Meream  – (January 8, 2011 at 4:41 AM)  

You have re-ignited my search for the perfect cardigan. :D You look wonderful. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP