Foodie Fun: Chocolate Nutella Cookies

 So, these cookies are probably the best thing ever invented.
They're a big hit with everyone and absolutely perfect if your lookin' to charm someone.
OM NOM NOM.

 This recipe for Chocolate Nutella Cookies can be found at Simplyrecipes.com.
I like to throw in the jumbo chocolate chips and the smaller ones.
I also add almond extract, but I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but it sure smells yummy!

I can easily give myself diabeeeetus with these. Seriously.
They are to die for!

Until next time, ♥.

Honor  – (January 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM)  

I had a go at making some biscuits on New Years Eve day, I spent the whole day baking, I made a batch of double chocolate and a batch of peanut butter, they weren't the best and look abismal compared to yours. On the plus to nutella YUM :)

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Amber  – (January 7, 2011 at 2:22 PM)  

those treats do look yummy, i have yet to try nutella but everyone seems to love it

Honor  – (January 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM)  

Hey I've decided to award you the Trendy Blog Award, check out my blog for for info :)

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP