A Product of the 90s


Blue Tweed Princess Coat, Savers//Knit Beanie, Dollar Tree//Earrings, DIY//Gyarados Shirt, Savers//Studded Booties, Goodwill//Jeggings, TJ Maxx

Behold! The Gyarados Raglan Sleeve Shirt! I unearthed this gem in the depths of storage.
I originally thrifted it at Savers sometime in elementary school, you know...when pokémon was all the rage.
Alas, it was also a time when one could score an old tee for a mere 69 cents.

Oh hey! My finals are over, now I can stress over non-academia...more on that tomorrow.
I also need to pack for a field trip to Austin. I leave on Friday! EEEP!

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (December 13, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

My younger brother was a Pokemon fanatic. Congrats on being finished with finals, I bet that is a load off your shoulders

Anonymous –   – (December 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

Congrats on finishing your finals :)

I remember feeling so grown up because I was just a teensy bit too old for pokemon when they came out :) That t rocks now. I love when the passage of time makes silly fads super cool :D

Amanda  – (December 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM)  

Awesome studded booties! And congrats on finishing your finals :)

Amanda

Louis Christou  – (December 14, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

Hi, really cool blog. It's refreshing to see someone incorporating all of their interests and passions into one site. Something I'm trying to achieve with my own blog. However, for the time being it consists mostly of my poetry. Would love to know what you think and perhaps become a follower, as I have precious few at the moment.

Louis

Danielle  – (December 20, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

Ahaha, I didn't even notice that. I would not be a good crumper...
Ohhhh, I used to loveee Pokemon!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP