Out In The Real World.

Tomorrow I open up a booth with my friend Mango at the antique mall where Mango works!
A real-live, physical booth! I'll be selling vintage and DIY goodies.
My etsy will still be in service, this will just be another endeavor of mine.
I'm super excited to have a space to sell vintage clothes and my crafts. Seriously excited.
Pictured are the tags I created. Our lil' space is going to be called Samson's Bean, named after her two adorable kitties...Samson and Bean. I had an epiphany about it in the shower.

SO anyways, I am plenty busy today trying to get things ready for the big day! 
I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished product.

Until next time, ♥.

Katherine Purcell  – (December 14, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  

I am definitely going to stop by over the break :)

origami  – (December 18, 2010 at 9:01 PM)  

Good luck with the booth! It sounds like a lot of work but also a lot of fun. :D

Meream  – (December 20, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

I had an epiphany about it in the shower. --> Haha! You're funny.

How did it go? :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP