I Stirrups Trouble.

A classmate gawked at my pants and chuckled,
"What are you wearing?!"

Stirrup pants, my "chic" alternative to sweats.
I didn't actually wear the hat. I threw it on last minute to take these photos.
The hat forms part of my Halloween costume, I still need to sew the ribbon on!

So, I guess this is a bit of a teaser. Any guesses?
The nice man at My Favorite Thrift Store guessed Freddy Krueger.
Uhmmm, no. Maybe next year?
->Heather Gray Stirrup Pants, Thrifted
->Dusty Brown Microsuede Boots, Thrifted
->Polka Dot Tank, H&M
->Denim Men's Western Shirt, Thrifted
->Felt Wide-Brim Fedora, My Favorite Thrift Store

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (October 23, 2010 at 7:27 PM)  

Very cute! I especially love the boots :)

Are you going to be Kevin Federline? lol :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP