School Work Blues.

I seriously can't get enough of these boots. 
Though, I need to be careful. Arkansas is starting to be fickle weather-wise again. 
I guess I should buy some weather-proofing shoe spray? Does that even exist?
I tend to make things up.

Alone and bored. Procrastinating, per usual.
There is so much that needs to be done that I get overwhelmed and well, I don't accomplish much.

 ->Dusty Brown Suede Boots, thrifted
->Red abstract print skirt, thrifted
->Cream tank, H&M in Spain
->Dark Denim Jacket, Charlotte Russe Clearance Rack

This photo sums up how I feel inside. One can't always keep their composure!
I've spent the majority of this weekend trying to get as much reading, papers, etc. done for following two weeks. 
This is mainly because I don't want to do any schoolwork the weekend of Halloween.
Oh school, why must you torture me so? 
Let's hope my plan pans out accordingly.

Until next time, ♥.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP