Entrenched.

I thrifted this cropped trench over the weekend at Goodwill for a mere 8 bucks.
Classic fall staple? Why, yes please!

A quick combination of the thrifted and the European.
I wore this to play photographer after I finished doing my little sister's hair and makeup for homecoming.
Needless to say, it was not a paying gig.
My sister found the craziest contraption to curl her hair, a dangerous one at that.
I nearly burned myself a couple of times, warranting an expletive or two.
Too much work for me, I would always rely on something fancy to stick in my hair.
Basically what I still do now.

->Watercolor Print Scarf worn in Hair, Estate Sale
->Blue Chambray Oxford, Thrifted
->Black Leggings, ZARA
->Gray Cropped Shirt, Mango
->Shell Necklace, Estate Sale
->Cropped Trench Coat, Thrifted
->VTG Red Leather Boots, Ebay

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (October 21, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

Great find with the trench! And a very laid-back, put-together outfit too :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP