Contained.

Shhhhhh....
Don't tell anyone, but I neglected to do my hair.
Instead, I opted to hide it under my favorite beanie.
My friend knit it for my birthday. I wore it then, even if it was too hot.
Now it's not nearly as hot and I can get away with hiding bedhead.

Scraggly curls still managed to peek from underneath, 
giving away that I would rather sleep a few more minutes than do my hair.

->Floral grunge dress, Thrifted
->Army fatigue shirt, Thrifted
->Peachy Knit Beanie, Birthday Gift
->Ankle Bootie Moccasins, Thrifted

What are your tricks to getting ready in a pinch?
Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (October 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM)  

I think your hair looks cute with the beanie! I'm finding that hats work better with my shorter hair too :)

♥ Lily  – (October 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM)  

I love everything about this! The colours especially. You've really inspired me to do some shirt-on-dress layering. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP