Sketchbook Diaries: Introducing the Forgotten.

 I run into my former art teacher from high school all of the time at the Art Center because we both take classes there. Last week, she surprised me with my IB Visual Arts Sketchbooks. As a part of my graduation requirements, I was to keep and fully fill a sketch book both my Junior and Senior year of high school. They are to be kept for a year post-graduation in case something funky comes up and the IBO needs to verify something. 
Anyways, I'm glad to have them back.

They're the closest things that I have to a scrapbook. 
Flipping through the pages, I was shocked by some of the things I included. 
So many memories.
 The growth I experienced from one year to the next is incredible.
My Senior sketchbook completely blows away my Junior one.
You live and you learn.

Anyways, here are some teaser photographs. 
I will be scanning some especially terrific entries for future posts, so be sure to keep an eye out for them! 


Until next time, ♥.

Meream  – (October 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

Cannot wait to see more pages!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP