Transformers.

 Today's casual outfit. Opted for jeans because it's always freezing inside of the art center.
I volunteered there today for their "Family Fiesta" event.
I spent a good chunk of the day helping kiddies weave construction paper into a flag. 
So many kids. I forget how much kids can suck the life out of you. It was so great!

->Ann Taylor Loft Cardigan, $3 at Half of Half
-> High-Waisted Skinnies, $12 at Citi Trends
->Minnetonka Moccasins, Ebay

 As soon as I was done with that, I rushed back to my apartment to get fancied up for my friend's wedding.
I love this dress so much. I saw it on the racks in Spain and had to have it. I didn't even try it on! Luckily it fits like a dream. The material is absolutely fantastic and the heather gray is very low-key.
Plus, it makes it that much easier for the hot date to color-coordinate!!!

It was an absolutely fantastic wedding, even if I was kind of forced to stand in line to catch the bouquet.
Though my height gave me an advantage over the other unmarried gals, my lack of interest defeated me.
I think my finger might've touched it, but another gal went all Michael Jordan on me and jumped for the win.
Silly girls. Oh, and I burned my thumb trying to light a sparkler. That was good for laughs.
Man, I can be such a klutz!

->Gray Dress, ZARA Clearance Rack
->Pewter Snakeskin Belt, Thrifted
->Black Peeptoe Wedges, Thrifted
->Earrings and Necklace, DIY

Miss Violet Bell  – (September 27, 2010 at 1:42 AM)  

Great blog! I love your dress and the top in the first photo.. gorgeous!
Miss Violet Bell.xx

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP