Clubmasters Ushering Autumn.

You can imagine how excited I was to find a package with my name on it at my parent's place this weekend. I was already expecting some cool wire from Amanda's stash, but by no means did I anticipate some new sunnies! It's funny because I almost bought a pair from etsy after she did a post about them.
And well, I've already put them into heavy rotation. Now I only need to figure out some cool jewelry to make with the wire so I can try to send her back something just as awesome!

This is what I wore yesterday to class. Today's outfit is kind of blah considering I'll be working in the shop again. Most likely said blah outfit will be sprinkled with a layer of sawdust by the time I get back. Anyways, I paired my new sunnies with leopard and a pop of red. Too bad I wasn't expecting the Arkansan weather to comply with the autumnal change...I was so cold walking around campus! 
Now I'm excited to start layering again! The transitional seasons are my absolute favorite.

->Leopard Shift Dress, Thrifted
->Red Leather Waist Belt, thrifted
->Toffee Oxfords, Thrifted
->Dark Denim Zippered Jacket, Charlotte Russe Clearance
->Feather Hair Clip, DIY
->New Clubmasters Sunnies, gift from the lovely Amanda
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (September 29, 2010 at 7:10 PM)  

The sunnies look so great on you! And I love your outfit, too :) There's nothing quite like leopard print with a pop of red :) I can't wait to see what you come up with to make with the wire! I know it'll be great :)

Amanda

Danielle  – (October 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

Club masters are so awesome looking!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP