Don't Cry For Me, Argentina.

 By no means did I wear this to class on Thursday. 
Originally, I was wearing black skinnies and a brand-spankin' new Jukebox the Ghost t-shirt from the night before. That outfit was quickly covered in sawdust.
Man, I feel like such a badass handling a jigsaw, though I have yet to weld. That experience shall be more badass in nature...unless I wimp out...or completely fail. Though, I'm keeping my hopes up.
 I changed in preparation to see Evita at the Rep with my roommate. I realized that I need more "dressy" dresses. That was a little redundant. Anyways, I also wore pants because well, I felt a lil' lazy. Or tired. Mostly tired...which would explain the mug of epic proportions. I had to chug some feel-goods so I wouldn't fall asleep during the performance.
More is in store for this weekend, let's hope homework will get done!
->Navy Pleated Blouse, thrifted
->Ann Taylor Loft Gray trousers, Half of Half
->Steve Madden Red Bow Wedges, Half of Half

Until next time, ♥.

SV  – (September 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

love the navy/gray color combo, very fall appropriate. also wanna see the sawdust-covered outfit, might be interesting. :P nice blog, btw.

Christy  – (September 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM)  

Those trousers are amazing! I need to invest in some nice pants for Fall.

Amber  – (September 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

love your mug of epic proportions!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP