Silly Hammer Pants.

I actually bought these months back when the manager's special was 2-for-1 at Savers. I bought them along with these fabulous khakis and was charged for the price of the cheaper pair! This, however, is the first time that I've worn these Hammeresque pants. So, of course, this calls for a silly set of outfit photos.

Yeah, I have no idea.
 I think I'm testing the billow-bility of the pants. 
Aerodynamics?
 Flying-squirrel pants.
Channeling Michael Jackson? I don't even know. You tell me.
Well, this post's definitely a quickie.
 I have my second ever jewelry-making class tonight!
Then, I'll be leaving that a little bit earlier so that I can make it on time to see Jukebox the Ghost play!

->Beige short-sleeve cardigan, Charlotte Russe Clearance
->Funny Print Hammer Pants, thrifted
->White Tank, Target Clearance
->Cognac Oxfords, thrifted

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (September 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM)  

I am not sure if i could pull off hammer pants but I am really diggin your oxfords

Amanda  – (September 22, 2010 at 7:00 PM)  

I love the hammer pants! I think you styled them perfectly- with low-key basics and rolled at the bottom :) Very cute!

Amanda

Tria Zaluska  – (September 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  

I love your pants, what a lovely print pants..


http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP