Hundred Acre Wood Treasure Trove

Here I am again, making another treasury! This one features my favorite bear and his piggy side-kick. I kind of have a thing for Winnie the Pooh, I still have my very first teddy with his likeness. He's well-loved now.

Anyways, I would imagine this to be lovely for two best friends, committed to not giving into the sexy (insert anything here) costume. Plus, the individual pieces can be used as regular attire afterwards!

See the lists with the active links to shop here: 

Twirl Around Piglet, Step Lightly Pooh, This Silly Ol' Dance Is Perfect For Two

Oh! And I just about have my thrifted halloween costume complete! 
I'd reveal my idea, but I would hate to show up somewhere...well, you know.
(My Rosie the Riveter costume last year had duplicates at the party I went to, seriously...what are the odds?!)

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (September 18, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

three cheers for non slutty Halloween costumes!

Caroline Ergy Erg  – (September 20, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

Those tights look adorable! So does the little piggy hat, i would happily own either :D xxxxxxx

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP