Finally, I Made Something (Some Things?)

I'm in the middle of packing up all of my belongings in order to return to my apartment on campus. And let me just say, it is no easy task! I didn't realize how much CRAP I've managed to hoard in such a short amount of time. 
(Thus, the shopping ban will still be in effect...perhaps into next month as well!)
 Namely, it's clothes...but my craft boxes are also quickly filling up and well, I have absolutely nothing to show for it. 
So, in the middle of all of my chaos, I decided to put my crafty hands to work.
The end result? Two new pairs of earrings and a slightly elevated frame of mind!

The first pair, shown above, was fashioned from some chain, some feather, some wire, and little gold leaves salvaged from the gaudiest of earrings! I already wore them yesterday when I surfaced from my cave of  darkness to visit my aunt.
I've had these babies in mind for quite some time now but just got around to their execution. 
The tassels were originally joined together, meant to tie back a curtain or something like that. 
Now they've become a shoulder sweeping pair of gaudiness. 
(Seriously, they may be too much for me...I'll give them a chance but I already have someone in mind to "gift" them to!)
 
I feel slightly better now. 
However, I've begun packing up my clothes (can someone say nauseating?), purging as much as I can in the process. I'll be making another trip to consignment and I even listed a few items on my Etsy today! I forgot how much work goes into listing things online! JEEEZ. I just about gave up. Oh, and hopefully I can get around to having a garage sale. 
After so much fun this summer, I seriously need the monies.
Oh, the life of a hustler.
Until next time, ♥

EXCITING! Just as I was finishing up this post...SOMEONE BOUGHT SOMETHING! Oh my word.

xxyy  – (August 15, 2010 at 5:28 AM)  

they are lovely. Love the feather ones.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Emma Skye  – (August 15, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

Nice work! Love both pairs. Really awesome blog by the way x

Meream  – (August 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM)  

They are pretty! Very Bohemian chic. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP