Post-Lolla 2010: Unveiling of the Photos

Now that Lolla 2010 is said and done, I'm back home in the humidity of Arkansas choosing to stay inside (working on some crafts!) and neglecting what needs to be packed up by Saturday. That being said, here are some photos from Lollapalooza, some taken by me...others by my fellow comrades.

Group shot! Taken by Page. We still look half-way decent because we're still in front of the hotel.

This was a candid shot taken by Page. I'm that lil'bitty person with my Spanish leather backpack!

The necessities, the simple "bear" neccessities. 
Water bottle to be filled up ever so often at the many filling stations, huge thrifted scarf used to protect our bums from the dirty ground, and my backpack stuffed with other goodies, like sunscreen, smuggled granola bars and starbursts candy. Grabbing the ubiquitous fan is also helpful to combat the heat!

Until next time, ♥.

Andrea  – (August 12, 2010 at 4:29 PM)  

I love your face in the last one ;), it looks like you had fun!

http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

Starr Crow  – (August 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

aw, it looks like such a great time. i can't wait to here all your stories!

And as for the accumulation of shit, story of my life! it's buy, buy, buy before i remember to sell what i just bought. ive had enough though. gonna have to make some serious rules as to what can be brought in this house. as for the weather, i think it's mostly to blame. i'm so creative in spring and fall, but the summer heat just sucks it all out of me.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP