Spain vs Germany

The highlight of today was the soccer game and the resulting triumph for Spain. The people here really know how to party. I would've stayed out again, but I have homework and I'm sleepy. So sleepy in fact, that I was definitely nodding off during the game, even though they had the volume turned up insanely high. I blame it on having to skip out on my daily siesta today in order to purchase my train ticket back to Madrid. The good news? I'm here, in Spain, during the World Cup! Sunday will be a day to remember, now let's see if I can just remember to wear my jersey. 

The Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, right after Spain beat Germany 1-0.

Friends. I'll claim them as such. 

For Your Viewing Pleasure: General Electric Slide
I ran back home so that I could shower and do homework (instead of party it up! LAME), but first I took a few outfit photos, dancing to the chaos coming from outside. 

-> General Electric T-shirt, Threadless
->Polka-Dotted Skirt, Zara
->Golden Denim Slip-Ons, Keds

Time for bed. Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP