Graffiti Splendor

No outfit photos today. I'm not wearing anything spectacular and I also have a wicked tan line from my sandals and from my purse strap and from my leaf pendant. Slighty burned, slightly disgusting...all amounting to one tired Myriam. So, I'm going to post some graffiti snapshots, because I've found lots o' them. And, well, I like graffiti. I'm also feeling lazy and in need of a nap before I head out again for another night of festivities.










I'll be back tomorrow with something else. 
Man, I hope this tan line isn't that noticeable. It looks ridiculous!
Until later! ♥

Meream  – (July 19, 2010 at 5:20 AM)  

It should be fun taking outfit photos with those graffiti as backdrop. I do that sometimes with my boyfriend's graffiti all over my city :D

makenziehernandez  – (July 19, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

Sometimes we should share funny stuff also so that we can be fresh and happy by enjoying it and also laughing is the best medicine for health.
mbt shoes

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP