Shades of Gray.

 
Sometimes you just wake up feeling a little monochromatic.
Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.
 I scored these lovelies at Wolfe Street a couple of weeks back. I was surprised that they fit me!
I bought a similar pair in a dusty blue color. Oh, I also don't wear heels. Like, ever.
I'm happy to report that I did not die.
Perhaps I'll venture a bit more into the territory o' heels. 
Baby steps, dear! Baby steps.

->Dark gray knit beanie, Dollar Tree
->Feather Earrings, DIY
->Black Skinnies (in severe need of washing), Half of Half
->Gray Chunky Cable Knit Sweater, Goodwill
->Gray micro-suede Pumps, Wolfe Street

Side-note: Be sure to check out my interview on Another's Treasure.
I've been given the lovely honor of being Amanda's Thrifty Blogger of the Month!

Until next time, ♥. 

Amanda  – (November 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM)  

I like those heels! I never wear heels since I'm really clumsy in them, though :)(I tripped and fell down the stairs last time I wore them! Lol)

Thanks again for doing the thrifty blogger interview :) I love your answers!

Amanda

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP