Lolita Rain Clouds

 My knit beret is hiding a frenzied cloud of curls,
though tufts of frizzies have still managed to escape.
I hate having to walk to class in the rain!
Side note: I found the dress in the little girl's section of Goodwill.
Never limit yourself to just the ladies section. Ever.
 Back on topic: Freezing rain is probably the worst. This gloom began yesterday.
At least I have an excuse to carry around this huge plaid umbrella!
It used to have all of these little burn holes that I mended with fabric bandages and clear nail polish.
The bite of the cold is also nasty reminder to go get my winter clothes.
For now, I will just have to pile on random layers and take mental wardrobe notes.
Looks like someone's going to take a thrift trip pronto!
->Cropped Trench, Goodwill
->Striped Navy Dress, Goodwill Kid's Section
->Leopard Print Cardigan, Ebay
->Burgundy Beret, Gift
->Black Fringe Boots, Ebay
->Black Printed Tights, TJ Maxx
->Huge Plaid Umbrella, Goodwill

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (November 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM)  

Freezing rain is in the forecast for my neck of the woods tomorrow..major bummer. I love to shop in the girls section, stuff is always cheaper :)

Amanda  – (November 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

That sucks that you're having freezing rain! I love your leopard print cardigan, though :)

Amanda

Gracie  – (November 4, 2010 at 12:18 AM)  

Love this outfit and the photos, the lighting is just cool!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP