Recent Thrift Haunt Finds

 Here's a few of my thrift haunts finds that I scored at the 50% off sale at Savers on Memorial Day.
The best part? They're all my size!

 It's incredibly difficult to find cute vintage shoes in my size.
You see, I have big feet (when it comes to vintage sizing).

 Anyways, it's always nice to find a hoard of shoes in your size.
It also helps if they have an additional 50% off.

A fairly successful thrift haul, if I might say so myself.

Happy weekend, lovelies!
Until next time, ♥.

So Yeah So  – (June 3, 2011 at 2:53 PM)  

So jealous of that second pair! Great find.

Unknown  – (June 3, 2011 at 9:58 PM)  

I haven't been able to find one pair of cute shoes at any thrift store. I need to shop where you do, because these are all adorable!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP