Stylish Sleep Cycles

Skirt, Wolfe Street//Top, Savers//Necklace, Estate Sale
Oxfords, Steinmart//Hairpiece, DIY//Belt, Goodwill
 Here's what I wore last Friday. I didn't go anywhere special.
Ended up going to my parent's place to sleep for 3 hours.
Then went back home just to go to bed.
I've been sleeping a lot lately, but I'm not complaining.
A snooze here and there is greatly appreciated. 

 This is a hairpiece that I decided to keep for myself after it didn't sell during a Mother's Day sale that the League of Extraordinary Metalsmiths. It reminds me that I need to get my craft on for another sale taking place here in LR sometime in July. Pretty exciting stuff!

On Memorial Day, I decided to take a look around knowing that there'd be sales.
For some reason, I felt like going to Steinmart. I never go to Steinmart.
I'm glad I went to Steinmart. I found these taupe beauties on clearance for a mere 20 bucks!

Until next time, ♥.

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com  – (June 6, 2011 at 2:16 PM)  

You look so cute! I love the shirt and shoes (and the hairpiece!). Great look!

xo,
melissa

Jo - Lost in the Haze  – (June 6, 2011 at 5:23 PM)  

Your hairpiece is so gorgeous! And I love your shoes - how divine!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP