Verticals & Horizontals

Oxfords, Goodwill $4. Such a steal!
Love love love these shoes. 
I scored them about 2 or 3 summers ago, when oxfords were still pretty obscure footwear.
So obscure, they sat in my closet for a long time because I was baffled with how to style them.
Anyways, I've since found replacements for them, only out of fear of wearing them to shreds.
I must have been blessed by the gods of thrift that day because I found a hoard of shoes for myself. 
Someone with an awesome shoe collection (in my size) must have donated to Goodwill.
Ah, that rarely happens...which only makes it that much more amazing when it does!

Coral Cardigan and Ruffle Shirt, Savers//Oxfords, Goodwill//Pin&Brooch, Gift
Hemmed Striped Skirt, Starr's Moving Sale
 I only look moody because I just woke up. Promise.
Besides, this is about the outfit right?
Plus, I don't want to accidentally make a duckface.

The semester's quickly winding down. Too quickly.
I'm having to juggle pending deadlines in academia with adult matters, like utilities.
It's stressful, but come summertime...I know it will all be worth it!
Let's just hope I make it.

Until next time, ♥.

Imaginary Confetti Club  – (April 18, 2011 at 11:17 AM)  

I really want those shoes. I have been scouring thrift stores for ages looking for them!

Amanda  – (April 18, 2011 at 1:01 PM)  

Love this on you! Very cute! Oh, and I wanted to let you know that my blog moved/changed names...its already-loved.blogspot.com

:) Amanda

Erika Michel  – (May 1, 2011 at 8:24 PM)  

OMG , I loooove your oxfords ( and your skirt!!!)!!

Myriad, you dress SOOOOO pretty!!!


:)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP