Etsy Shop Anniversary & SALE

Shop the anniversary sale by heading to my Etsy Shop.
I opened up shop exactly one year ago. Wowza!
I wasn't quite sure where I'd go with it, but finally I settled on vintage accessories.
I've had over 50 sales over the course of this year and while this isn't by any means a full-time gig, it's become a fruitful hobby. I couldn't image trying to live off of this, but listing 2 or 3 finds a week is way too much fun and a means to offset my healthy thrifting habit. To celebrate this fun endeavor's 1st birthday, I'm having a sale!

Starting today, everything will be 20% off when you use the code YEAR1SALE at checkout.
This offer will be valid through May 19th.
Celebrate by snatching up those shoes or that purse that you've been eyeing for so long!
Thanks everyone, here's to another year of thrifting bliss.

Until next time, ♥.

Erin Baskin  – (April 21, 2011 at 4:02 PM)  

Hi there!

Just stumbled upon your blog, and I too am an Arkansas blogger! I actually write a fashion and style blog and I'm running a giveaway right now. It's $150 jewelry giveaway and it ends tonight. Make sure to enter!

www.ashesoflaughter.com

xx,

Erin

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP