A Sunny Disposition: A Mix


I find myself in brighter spirits as the summer sun starts to take residence.
I was getting fed up with all of the recent tornadoes and yucky days.
This is simply a mix to accompany the rays of sunshine that warm the soul.
The next couple of days will be dedicated to tying up my end of semester loose ends.
Why can't papers write themselves? I want to be out in the sun!
Oh well, at least I feel motivated to work with the sun shining bright.
Here's to a happy and sunny productive (Easter) weekend.
ENJOY!

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (April 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM)  

I have to purchase Sun Hands now and play it on repeat for awhile, thanks :)

The Cat Hag  – (April 22, 2011 at 8:55 PM)  

Happy Easter, you have such a cute blog. :)

I am headed over to your Etsy Shop now to look at your lovely items.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown  – (April 28, 2011 at 3:52 PM)  

Great!! Will listen now while I browse about and procrastinate:)

Meream  – (May 2, 2011 at 11:40 AM)  

I'm sure summer in your part of the world is fab. Ours is the sticky yucky kind. :-/

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP