Grungy Stripes and Roper Boots

Mauve Jumper, H&M in Spain//Striped Blouse, Goodwill//Boots, Ebay//Belt, Wolfe Street
Clothespin necklace, Hidden Treasures//Leopard Print Scarf, Savers
The weather around here has become depressingly wet and gloomy.
Not exactly the best combination for thoughtful wardrobe choices!
Anyways, I wore this last Friday to a Big Boi and Yelawolf concert.
The boots meant I was more than prepared to kick anyone that tried to get past me. 
(I mean...I didn't want to get my poor feet stepped on.) 
Fortunately, The Boy kept me safe.

I loooooove this clothespin necklace. 
It actually works! 
You can usually spot me absent-mindedly clamping it onto my bottom lip...but not for very long. 
It really starts to hurt! Then I wake up.

I also wore this to Starr's sister's moving sale. I picked up some great goodies for only 10 bucks!!!
Ah, I love a good bargain.
Be prepared for my transition from the daily beanie into the daily headscarf.
What can I say? My head feels naked if I don't have something adorning it!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (March 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

Very cute! I love the combo of the roper boots and stripes :)

Brenda  – (March 10, 2011 at 3:45 PM)  

Cute outfit! I love your necklace :)

Unknown  – (March 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM)  

That clothespin necklace is so cute!! It's grey and rainy here too. All I want to do is nap.

kathy  – (March 10, 2011 at 5:54 PM)  

Ah, that necklace is amazing, i want one! x

Jenny  – (March 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM)  

Love everything about this. You always have the best hair/hair accessories. It makes me want to cut my hair short again! xoxo

Honor  – (March 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM)  

I love the peg necklace, it's so cool

Unknown  – (March 13, 2011 at 5:09 PM)  

that necklace is adorable! and your boots rock!

dash dot dotty

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP