Kilty Fringe Oxfords

Pleated Skirt & Altered Blouse, Goodwill//Belt, Wolfe Street//Scarf worn in Hair, Estate Sale//
Necklace, Savers//Kilty Oxfords, Etsy//Feather Earrings, DIY
 There are some days that I just wake up feeling "girly"-pretty.
If you knew me growing up, I was very much a tomboy so this is an odd concept.
Dresses and skirts were simply unheard of! Then again, I wasn't a fan of being told what to wear.

I topped everything off with a hair scarf. 
It always looks best when I haphazardly throw it on as I'm rushing to class. 
If it were red, I'd totally be channeling Van Eyck's painting. 
Okay, maybe not to that extent, but you get the picture.

 This silk blouse is so soft and the print is lovely. 
I thrifted it a while back, but I hated the weird bell sleeves, so naturally I hacked them off.
Needless to say, I like it much better now.

I realize this photo is quite blurry, but I am still toying around with a new lens.
However, my photog skills do not matter...check out those shoes!
I bought them recently from ChicasVintage on Etsy.
Finally, a replacement for the day my other oxfords bite the dust.
Though, these may be put into heavier rotation...notice there aren't any laces!

Man, I'm so ready for Spring to take over. I need more sunshine in my life.
Until next time, ♥.

something celeste  – (March 1, 2011 at 5:17 PM)  

your shoes are ADORABLE! what size are you? i have some grey canvas pumps in a tiny size 7 that dont fit me. want to trade? :)
heres a link to some pictures!
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=17752981&navAction=jump&navCount=

Unknown  – (March 1, 2011 at 6:07 PM)  

amazing floral top and i love the shoes! they are such a great color!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Amanda  – (March 1, 2011 at 9:39 PM)  

Man, so jealous of your fringey flats! I have some that are more menswear-ish, but I'd love some just like those :)

Erika Michel  – (March 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM)  

OMG!!! Thank you!

I just saw your older outfits posts and i sincerely LOVE your style <3

Could I re-blog your pics for my blog??? pretty please??? :)


//erika //(chicas vitage shop owner)

Jenny  – (March 6, 2011 at 11:19 PM)  

I love your style! It is so very lovely. (I would also like those oxfords!) xoxo

Honor  – (March 8, 2011 at 12:12 PM)  

I absolutly LOVE your shirt

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP