Brain Food! Donaghey Scholars Bake Sale

Mediocre baking skills and minimal artistic talent were implemented for the semester's bake sale.
We have one each semester, the profit used towards upcoming projects, like last year's smARTS Benefit.
 I made a new dinky poster last night and baked up a messy storm.
The mess is fitting, considering there was apparently a mini-earthquake in the vicinity?

 I admit, I ate one of those cupcakes. (And a brownie.)
I was going to wait until I was back in my apartment in case the icing turned my teeth blue...
instead I ended up scarfing it down right at the bake sale table! SO good.
And! It's for a good cause. My teeth weren't even blue! 
Or so I was told...my source does seem to have a vendetta against me.
A playful vendetta, but a vendetta nonetheless.

 Flan! Looking back, I really regret not eating a slice.
It looks so yummy!

 I opted not to photograph my own cookies because they turned out incredibly wonky.
However, despite looking funny...they were still yummy! 
My only guess is the dough wasn't cold enough before baking? 
I will test my hypothesis tonight!

Bake Sales are my absolute favorite. 
I have a major sweet tooth and I love helping out a good cause!
Who says you can't have the best of both worlds?

Until next time, ♥.

Anonymous –   – (February 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM)  

I enjoy your usage of the word wonky.

Unknown  – (March 1, 2011 at 2:07 PM)  

Looks good! I love bake sales too. It always reminds me of being in elementary school, the good parts anyway. And your sign is super cute!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP