Galloping Shades of Gray

A while back, around the time of the first snowfall, I mentioned a partially unsuccessful
trip to the thrift haunts. Despite the disappointment, I did manage to snag this cool horse sweater.
So it's no Peter Jensen, but I've been searching for a graphic animal sweater all season!
I particularly like this one because it's subtle. Sometimes subtlety is key, truly.

Horse Sweater, Goodwill//Red Boots, Ebay//Pleated Mini, Goodwill//
Peter Pan Collar Blouse, Urban Outfitters Clearance//Earrings, Target//Tights & Socks, TJ Maxx
My sweater's thrifted, but that Peter Pan collared blouse is actually from Urban Outfitters.
I was hunting for a simple blouse like this for months, but gave in to retail when I saw this one on sale for only $15!
Of course, I also bought something for The Boy and some other knickknacks for myself.

Mmm...I'm telling you, I can't get enough of these simple, dangling earrings.
I ought to make some, it's not like I don't have all the necessary materials lying around.
Now if I could just find the time!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (February 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

.I loveeee your sweater! I've been searching for an animal sweater forever too, but I still haven't found one!

Unknown  – (February 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM)  

That sweater is AWESOME! I love animal sweaters and peter pan collars, so obviously I love this outfit as well :)

Danielle  – (March 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM)  

I love simple jewelry too! Cool sweater!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP