Samson's Bean Booth Update

 Check out our cool new stuffed sign!
It adds such a cool new vibe to our blossoming booth.

 I couldn't resist that adorable Muffy sweatshirt, hopefully it finds a good home!

 I think one of my most favorite things about the booth is dressing up the MANnequin and changing out the outfits on the wall. It's like playing with paperdolls, only better! 

Of course, I always return to my first loves: shoes and purses!

Until next time, ♥.

Honor  – (January 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM)  

I must agree with the dressing the stall part (not that I've ever dressed a stall) but it looks so appealing :)

Amanda  – (January 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM)  

This looks amazing, Myriam!! I wish I could check it out in person! We never have booths like yours in our antique malls :(

Amanda

kathy  – (January 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM)  

Oh it looks great! I love the dog jumper and the bag in the bottom pick. Hope the booth is going well. I find dressing my stall pretty stressfull (i can't drive and so i try to keep props to a minimum to avoid annoying my taxi drivers any more than i have already!) xx

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP