New Year's Nonsense

 Man oh man, these nighttime photos look horrific! 
I forget how much I rely on good ol' natural sunlight for my photos.
Anyways, I wanted you lovelies to see what I wore on New Year's Eve, 
but unreliable internet made that absolutely impossible up until now. Good grief!
Everything was thrifted, except for the tights...and my undies.

Fur collar, Goodwill//Floral Rayon 90s Dress, Goodwill//Gold Pearl Necklace, Midtowne//Bambi Pin, Carrie's//Sparkly Cardi, Goodwill//Feather Hairclip, DIY//Gold Belt, Savers//Leather Booties, Goodwill
 I was having THE HARDEST time trying to figure out what to wear.
I probably pulled about 6 different outfits and hated each one, so I decided to break with a shower.
Of course, I had an epiphany during my shower about this fur collar I had thrifted over the summer and this sparkly cardigan I bought for the Harry Potter midnight showing, it was a match made in heaven!
Before starting the night's shenanigans, I went to my parent's house for dinner.
Look at that sisterly sweet lovin'! I hope everyone else had a lovely New Year's Eve!!!

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (January 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM)  

love that fur collar, you picked a winner of an outfit.

Danielle  – (January 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM)  

Oh man oh mannnnnn. I envy your collar. How did you pin it onto your cardigan though?

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP