Hemmed.

 I was actually productive the other night and hemmed a pile of dresses and this skirt for myself!
I knew it was meant to be when I saw it on the rack at Goodwill, plus it was the tag color.
That definitely helps, in fact, that ALWAYS helps. Hurray!

Hemmed wool skirt, Goodwill & DIY//sweater tights, TJ Maxx//Boots, Ebay//Sweater, Wolfe Street//Earrings, DIY//Frames, Savers//Clothespin necklace, Hidden Treasures
 I lopped off a good half foot or so. Even though the tag reads size 10, it was too small! 
Of course, that's nothing a little button relocating can't fix.

 Despite owning a slew of other boots, I keep wearing these babies.
I think it has to do with the color or maybe just the fact that they're already out.
Remember, I'm a lazy bum.

Oh, and since I was in my room, I couldn't help but to throw on these frames.
Geek chic, anyone?

Until next time, ♥.

Honor  – (January 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM)  

I love the colours and pattern of the skirt

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

JULIA GENEVIEVE  – (January 8, 2011 at 2:45 PM)  

That's a beautiful skirt! You wear it so well, especially paired with that woven belt. Haha, and I love those glasses! They're so cute on you.

♥ julia
Just Like Judas

Sea Bird  – (January 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM)  

ooohhhh, I love the skirt! You did a great job hemming it. The colors and print are so interesting.

Becci  – (January 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM)  

Absolutely love this skirt.
So so cute.

www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

Meream  – (January 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM)  

You so pretty! Love how you styled the skirt. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP