Wrinkly Blues.

 Lessons learned today:
Simple tights do not suffice any more.
I must hem more dresses.
Unlined trench coats do not keep out the cold.
My shirt is embarrassingly wrinkly.


 Brrr...the cold is in full force.
But hey! School is almost out.
HUZZAH!
->Wrinkly Teal Blue Button Up, Salvation Army
->Hemmed Leopard Print Jumper Dress, Goodwill/DIY
->Taupe Snakeskin Skinny Belt, Wolfe Street
->Buckle Black Booties, Goodwill
->Black Trench Coat, Savers

Until next time, ♥.

Lucy, Dear Fish  – (December 1, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Those boots are amazing! Rad thrift find!

Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

I've started layering tights now. My lesson for today was that one pair of 80 deniers under another pair of 50s isn't enough to keep warm below freezing with a northerly wind (Doh!). Blooming cold round here :)

Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

And you're looking cute btw even if you were cold ;)

Amber  – (December 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM)  

I just realized the thing about tights too, i need sweater tights or something

Gracie  – (December 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM)  

oooh love this outfit! don't be worried about wrinkly shirts, just shows you're to... cool to iron :p

Amanda  – (December 1, 2010 at 7:18 PM)  

I am so jealous that you can pull off a blue shirt with a leopard print dress so well!

It's starting to get pretty cold here in Richmond, too!

Amanda

Danielle  – (December 7, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

I luhvvvv your booties. I finally went out and bought my first winter coat today, I was pretty excited, haha :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP