Thrift Scores!

I can't help but gush about my latest thrift scores. 
Silly ol' me just included shoes because well, I LOVE SHOESSSS!
(Especially when they fit.)
Etienne Aigner Oxford Grannies, Midtowne
Alas, these lovelies are much too small, so they'll be put up in the ol' Etsy shop soon.
I am already jealous of whoever ends up buying these!
Butternut Brown 80s Boots, Ebay
 These are mine! I recently won these on Ebay. In fact, I just received them in the mail yesterday.
Of course, that meant I had to give them a whirl today!
Absolutely perfect for the cold weather.
Cognac Woven Leather Oxfords, Goodwill
These cuties are too small. Watch for their debut on the Etsy. 
I found these when I was sourcing pieces for my Hogwarts-esque outfit for the Midnight showing.
Yes, I dressed up. Yes, I was there at 8:30pm for the Midnight showing. Yes, I geeked out the entire time.
If you didn't already know, I'm a MEGA-dork.
G.H Bass & Co. Two-Tone Oxfords 
Last, but not least, I found these when I was sourcing materials for my last 3D-Design Project.
They're in pristine condition anddd MY SIZE! Though, these babies will just have to wait for Spring.
I can't waittttt!

Scored anything awesome lately?
Until next time, ♥.

Danielle  – (December 2, 2010 at 7:04 PM)  

Ohhhhh, so cute. I LOVE THOSE BLACK BOOTS! I have a hard time finding cute affordable shoes too... I'm a size 9. I'm starting to realize that most shoes are an investment piece, so, I'm more willing to spend more money on them. And I haven't had much luck job hunting, because I've been lazy lately, haha :)

Amanda  – (December 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM)  

Great finds! I especially love the Bass oxfords!

Brenda  – (December 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

These are all so cute, especially those boots. I hope those oxfords are a size 7! I've been wanting a pair for a while now :)

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS  – (December 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM)  

I am FOREVER jealous--these shoes are so great and I absolutely cannot believe you found those last ones, so flippin good!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Sea Bird  – (December 3, 2010 at 12:27 AM)  

All of these shoes are amazing! I wouldn't even be able to say which pair are my favorite because they are all so lovely!

Amber  – (December 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM)  

i will be on the look out for the Cognac Oxfords :)

kathy  – (December 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

These are all great- i think the thrifting gods were smiling on you x

Meream  – (December 4, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

Oh wow, my eyes are like THIS big because I am jealous. The last pair has captured my heart.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP