Piece by Piece

 Piece by piece, you'll get a picture of what I wore today.
The dress I've had for ages, yet this is my first time wearing it.
It's a cute long-sleeved tent dress I scored for less than a buck.
I believe it was during my sole adventure to an outdoor fleamarket in Beebe. 
Or some other place out in the boonies.

navy dress, outdoor flea market/cozy cardigan, goodwill/slouchy boots, ebay/
shell necklace, estate sale/beanie, gifted/sweatertights, tj maxx
 My new boots in action! I've already scuffed them up something fierce.
I guess it adds to their charm?

I practically live in this beanie. My friend Mango made it for my birthday. 
Due to the swoosh in my bangs, I'm probably up for a haircut.
But for now, I have a term paper to beast. Wish me luck!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (December 6, 2010 at 6:20 PM)  

I love your cardigan and boots! I swear you have the best cardigans :)

Amanda

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Love your boots. the outfit looks good. x

Danielle  – (December 8, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

I really like your cardigan and boots!
But yeah, consistency is nice. I get in a winter mindset, and then it gets warmer again! But I mean, just like you, I'm not complaining either.

Brenda  – (December 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

Ah, the boots. You combined them perfectly with the dress and tights. I love the colors :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP