It's Astounding, Time is Fleeting...

MADNESS TAKES ITS TOLL!

(Don't fret, I haven't gone mad.)
Part of my Christmas Eve was spent re-watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I couldn't help but imagine that the whole Time Warp scenario would make such an ideal New Year's Eve party.
All the sequins, dancing, glitter, camaraderie, fun, nonsense........

Shop the actual Etsy treasury online here: But It's The Pelvic Thrust That Really Drives You Insane
Until next time, ♥.

POONGIE  – (December 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

i prefer the big new year party for myself :)
wanna have a party to

Imaginary Confetti Club  – (December 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM)  

That is amazing!
I need a Columbia outfit for next Halloween!

Sea Bird  – (December 29, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  

Hehe, a rocky horror themed new year's party? That would be amazing.

Stereotypically Me  – (December 29, 2010 at 7:21 AM)  

hmm I'd sure like the be the fly on the wall for that one...I'm sure it'd be quite entertaining to watch

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP