Rainy Day Activities

 I woke up late to a dismal rainy day. 
Despite the gloomy weather, I am looking forward to staying in and getting some stuff done. 
Namely, a much needed Etsy update, some alterations for Samson's Bean, and hopefully some crafts. 
Now, these pictures are from a late night craft frenzy a couple of nights ago, 
but they capture the same atmosphere that I'm trying to recreate today.

 I always come across nice, but otherwise boring, clutches when I'm frequenting the thrift haunts. 
I thought it'd be fun to doodle on one and color it in using some nail polish.

I need to find better paints! Anyone have any suggestions?
Other than that, I thought this was a fun way to rejuvenate someone's castoffs into someone else's treasure!

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (December 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM)  

i love your doodle, the little guy is cute

Brenda  – (December 30, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

Such a good idea, i love your little drawing :)

Anonymous –   – (January 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM)  

Great idea! Love your little drawing :)
I can't think of any better material though. Maybe you could seal it with a layer of lacquer? For other colours maybe you could mix some acrylic paint with clear waterbased glue or nail varnish?

Happy new year!

Meream  – (January 2, 2011 at 12:43 AM)  

He's a cutie! I assume he's a he. :D

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP