Do Away With Clutter.

 A roomie's doing homework on the couch and besides, the usual photo-spot has been compromised by a big black chair. No worries, we had room-checks yesterday and I want to show off my cleaned space.
I took some pictures pre-clean up but those won't be shown; way too embarrassing!

This is the first time I'm wearing these earrings. 
I bought them in Spain for a Euro, but thought they were too gaudy for everyday wear. 
Now I think I'm in love, though they're surprisingly heavy! 
So, my lobes are a bit stretched out. Ruh-roh.

 Oh, and I ordered this pullover from Threadless about two weeks ago, but this is also my first time wearing it. LOVE! 

 Even though I tend to bitch about the monthly room-checks, I must admit that I like having the excuse to clean up shop. Somehow my room manages to accumulate clutter over the course of the week.
I spent all of yesternight tidying up. For that, I am in much better spirits.
 Clothes are on hangers and somewhat organized by type of garment. 
There are too many prints to organize by color!

And my shoes. I love shoes. 
There's not enough room for all of them, thus the awkward stacking.
Mehhh.

Let's hope I can maintain this level of cleanliness, it's working wonders for my well-being!
Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (November 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

a freshly cleaned room always puts a smile on face

Gracie  – (November 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM)  

Oooh your wardrobe just looks so fun, and I love the outfit!

Danielle  – (December 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

Ohhh man, I wish had that many shoes....

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP