In Need Of A Nap

 Skirts sans tights are no longer an option.
The current norm of easy breezy mornings chill me to the bone.
I'm still not satisfied with my current arsenal of fall pieces.
 Though, thrifting will have to be on the back-burner this weekend.
How else will I juggle my mind-numbing studies with all of the glorious Halloween festivities?
Time management? Pure luck? We shall see.
->Crop Trench Coat, Goodwill
->Leopard Print Scarf worn as Headwrap, Thrifted
->Grayish Blue Sweater, Goodwill
->Shell Necklace, Estate Sale
->Floral 90s Skirt, Savers
->Dusty Brown Dexter Boots, Savers
->Opaque Navy Tights, Half of Half

First, a nap.
Then, the final alterations on my costume.
After that, who knows.

Until next time, ♥.

Gracie  – (October 31, 2010 at 6:02 PM)  

i love this outfit, you look so... bohemian!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP