Face-Paint.

I spent last Saturday manning a table for Pulaski County Youth Services, which included my favorite volunteer activity...face-painting! Now, keep in mind that these are for kiddies and usually several kiddies at once. So, ah, I have to be swift with my work and they have very low expectations. It all works out nicely!

Since these are kiddies, I did my very best not to show their faces. Though, the last picture is an exception! How else would you guys know that I actually committed these atrocities to their innocent faces (and hands)?

Well, of these photos, I only painted the first rainbow. My friend showed up to help me so I was free to photograph some. (By the way, that's a car!)

Oh hey, that's me. And, that kiddie was way too cute for words. 
The headscarf that's pictured is just one of the finds I got at the estate sale. 
(More details about my spoils to come!)

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (October 6, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

Very cute! I'm pretty horrible at face painting, but it's so much fun :) And I love the estate sale scarf!

Monique  – (October 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM)  

This is sweet. I was the face painter at my nephew's birthday party. You have to be fast, I know what you mean. :) Awesome volunteer activity.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP