Where'd the Time Go?

I can't believe it's already October. Fortunately, the weather here is surprisingly nice, though a bit chilly. I wore this number to class last Wednesday. Whoa, Wednesday? Yes, I have totally neglected this poor blog.
In my defense, it's that time in the semester; extra readings, midterms, papers...severe procrastination!
I also have a bad habit of stretching myself too thin with commitments and obligations (and funnn).
I just don't feel right with idle time on my hands. My philosophy? If I'm not busy, I'm not doing enough.
I'll be sharing what kept me so occupied over the course of this week. 
Starr invited me to an estate sale on Friday, so I need to photograph my spoils! 
I haven't been to an estate sale in ages...I was under the impression that they were super expensive. 
I was proven wrong, but still managed to spend a good chunk of change.
I did some volunteer work (of the fun variety) and shopped for a pet rock. 
(That will make more sense later, I promise!)
Oi! I also went to the symphony and a play
So basically, I'm feeling very cultured. 
('Tis a shame that I'm required to write papers on each event. Boo!) 
Somehow I managed to get everything done.
->Canary Yellow Cardigan, Thrifted
->High-waisted Daisy Dukes, Thrifted/DIY
->Articulated Fish Pendant Necklace, Thrifted
->Cognac Leather Oxfords, Thrifted

Until next time, ♥

Amanda  – (October 5, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

I love your sweater! Yellow is a current favorite sweater color of mine :) That's fun that you went to an estate sale! I love them, but I only go on Sundays when things are usually 50 or 75% off :) Then they're cheap enough for me! Have a great week!

Amanda

Anonymous –   – (October 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM)  

Love the yellow with the blue :)
Your pet rock shopping just got me thinking about Peter Griffin housetraining his one..

Amber  – (October 6, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

I've never been to an estate sale for that exact reason, too expensive but I guess I need to give them a shot

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP