Totally Nautical.

I had plans of seeing Japanther tonight, but obviously those plans fell through.
This was my casual show attire, sans the hat (sorry kiddos, just for funsies).
Instead I took a much-needed nap in my little sister's room and woke up with fabulous bedhead.
I guess I could clean my room.
->Wide Brim Navy Felt Hat, Thrifted...available for purchase here.
->Ralph Lauren Navy Striped Blouse, thrifted
->Previously jeans, now high-waisted shorts, thrifted
->Red waist belt, thrifted
->Leopard print flats, H&M

Another show awaits me tomorrow night, let's hope those plans don't get foiled.
Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (September 17, 2010 at 11:24 PM)  

I love the red belt with the blue! And thanks for the suggestion for my vintage wire. By the way, I have plenty- would you like me to mail you some? My treat if you'd like it!

Amanda

Amber  – (September 18, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

Good outfit. I really like the shorts. I am still getting used to wearing high waisted anything

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP