Soldier Boy.

My room is in complete and utter disarray, but I'm a wimp that gets embarrassed about taking outfit photos in the living room, especially if there are other roomies present. Thus, here I am...amongst the chaos.

In other news: check out what I made yesterday in my jewelry-making class!
I know, I know...it doesn't look like much, YET! We basically got to play around with torches and melting copper and silver and fusing them together to make a pile of icky goodness. Oh, and then I used a handsaw to cut out what will eventually become earrings. Man, I feel like such a badass. I can't wait to learn more!

I shall clean up shop this weekend. I kind of have to...room inspections take place Sunday night!
Oh well, all the clutter gets me antsy and clutters my brain in the process, which would explain my lack of productivity this week. This weekend is going to be a doozy.
->Drab Army Fatigue Shirt, Thrifted
->Nude baggy tank, H&M
->Boyfriend Slouchy Shorts, ZARA
->Tan Saddle Shoes, Thrifted
->Gray Socks, H&M
->Tan Scarf used as Headwrap, Thrifted

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

I know how you feel about taking photos with people around, I get very nervous

Amanda  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

I love the army shirt! I've always liked that color of green :)

Amanda

genevieve  – (September 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM)  

Ohh, I love this! Neutral perfection, and the shoes are so fun!

kathy  – (September 22, 2010 at 5:03 PM)  

Yes, i hate taking pics when there's anyone around, but i haven't told my housemates about my blog so they might be a bit confused about what i was doing! x

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP